Monday 5 September 2011

Holiday Blues.

Gloomy. That's exactly how I feel. 
I am so sad my holidays are over and I've landed back to reality with a huge bump. 
But I did have the best time away. And that little sneaky trip to Dublin after Lanzarote was a lovely wee treat to beat the holiday blues. 


When on holiday, I love having the freedom to wear whatever you want, and however you want. I try to still pull an outfit together on holiday, but comfort reins overall. 
When I'm at home, I am blinkered by both high street and designer fashion, but when I am on holiday I feel much more in tune with myself, and I find my true style, which I feel I lose slightly being constantly overwhelmed with Topshop, River Island and ASOS.


It just goes to show, you don't have to follow trends to be "in vogue". Just wear what makes your feel confident, individuality is true style. 












xx

No comments:

Post a Comment