Friday 26 August 2011

NYC stole my heart.

I've scheduled this wee blog to post while I'm all cocoa buttered up on a Lanzarote beach :)
Before I jetted off for a week in the sun, I was thinking back to where I was last August - NEW YORK CITY. 
Even though I was there over a year ago, and it was only for one week, I still have not got over it. I went to New York and all I brought back was a broken heart. 
It was better than I expected, and believe me, I had unrealistic expectations. It was busy, loud, exciting. There were yellow cabs with crazy drivers everywhere! There were countless restaurants and bars. And Bergdorf Goodman was unreal. However, maybe I had been watching too much Sex and the City, but I was looking forward to being front row to the daily fashion shows of the sidewalks, however, most women were either wearing tracksuits, or business suits with trainers. I was so disappointed. Everyday, I had a different planned outfit, and I mostly felt a wee bit over dressed!


Anyway, I thought I'd post a few photos of my NYC trip, and some of the outfits I wore...







I cannot wait to go back to New York. If I figured out how to live there I'd be there in a New York minute. It's just too expensive. 


If you could live anywhere where would it be? Or maybe you're happy just where you are :)


Darling Hideaway. 


xx








No comments:

Post a Comment